Owen is discovering new things each day. Tyler and I are absolutely loving every minute of it! This week, we took a trip to Florida to visit family. See the many memories we captured below!
Too cool for school at 22 weeks old!
Guess what? I'm getting ready to go to FLORIDA!
Spent the night in Tifton, GA to break up the trip. Owen loved the plush hotel bed!
"Ok, I'm over this car ride. Where's this Florida sun you guys have been talking about?"
Enjoying a quick visit with Great Grandparents Jim and Trish in Daytona Beach on our way to Stuart!
Great Grandparents Terence and Sandy! We are so glad
we were able to be there to celebrate Pop Pop's 80th birthday!
We were SO excited that Aunt Julie was able to drive up for the day and meet her nephew for the first time! You'll see (in the third picture) that she was able to rock him right to sleep...magic touch!
Photo op with the Ennis'! We missed Sean & Lindsey!
Bonding with Uncle Tom
Aunt Sherry finally holding Owen!!
Loving the hotel bed!
He enjoyed being the center of attention!
Family photo
Mommy and Owen!
Uncle Kyle thought taking care of a baby was a breeze...until Owen started to cry!
Owen loved hanging out with Uncle Kyle and Heather!
Floortime with Grandpaw Dawg!
Staring contest
Toes in the MOUTH!
Doing okay on the car ride home; then hating it; so, Daddy & Owen
spent a much needed break in the sun at a rest stop
He's really getting the hang of holding his own bottle!
Valentine's Day: I woke up to a Chick Fil A breakfast and a present (the teething bling from
Smart Mom Jewelry)! After dinner, I opened another fabulous gift (the matching
headband and earbud pouch from Sweet Sweat Bands!) Good job, hubby!
We decided to stay in for Valentine's this year. So, I made a
themed dinner including heart-shaped pizzas and cookies!
Valentine's gifts and centerpiece; Owen's first Valentine's teddy bear from Mommy and Daddy!
"I hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day!"




















Dang, I think he looks better in Ray-Bans than I do...
ReplyDelete