Owen will be 24 weeks on Wednesday! Here is what happened in week 23 of his life!
He's got this rolling over thing DOWN! If I look away for a second,
he's rolled over and popped his head up (as seen above)!
Roll, baby, roll!
Noisy, busy boy!
"Mmm, these toes taste good!"
Loves his bananas!
"Mommy and I drove to Birmingham to surprise Grammy at school for her birthday.
In case you can't tell, I was her favorite birthday present!"
Owen with Momma B and Granddaddy
He loves playing with Mommy's teething bling bracelets!
Grammy and Owen!!!
He is really into using his pacifier as a chew toy!
Owen loves being the first member of "Grammy's Book Club!"
He was trying to hold the book and everything. It was so fun to watch!
Owen taking his first stroll (while sitting up rather than being in the car seat) in his stroller!
First attempt at a sippy cup: first, he liked looking at it, then chewing on it. But he soon got very upset with it and gave me the "where's my bottle, mom?" cry. We'll try it again soon.
Thanks for the recommendation on the spill proof, easy-to-handle sippy cups, Heather W!
In case you haven't noticed, I love my seasonal decor! But St. Patty's Day is my favorite!!
These went up the day after Valentine's Day:)
Have a great week!




So BIG!!!!! I still can't believe it!
ReplyDelete