Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Twenty four weeks old

Owen is 25 weeks old today! Here is what happened in his 24th week on earth!
Sitting up in the Bumbo!

Love those baby giggles! 

Jen was in town, so we met up for a yummy brunch at The Flying Biscuit Cafe
Owen and I love (and miss) Jen so much!
 Owen and Mommy at brunch!

 He's such a big kid holding his own bottle!

Going to town on Mommy's teething bling bracelet while making silly noises!

 Does this mean I drank too much coffee during pregnancy?

 Aunt Laura brought Owen these St. Patty's Day/Easter gifts. 
I almost cried when he "opened" them. Laura knows me so well!

**We had a nice visit with The Burells on Saturday. I
 didn't get any pictures, but will post some when the family e-mails them to me**

More giggles with Daddy!

 "Playing with my toys with my head held high!"

Getting sleepy on our walk

Bouncing fool! This kid is ready to moooove!

Sweet baby talk

"swimming!"

TALKING!! Well, trying to...

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment