Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thirty three weeks old

Owen will be thirty four weeks old tomorrow!
Here's a look back at a fun-filled thirty third week!

Although he can't pull himself up, he is a pro at standing while holding on to something.

 Watching TV 

Owen and I had a great time at the park with Avery and his mom, Katie! 
Owen enjoyed his first time in a swing. I was only able to capture blurry 
images since he enjoyed the motion so much!

 Our other umbrella stroller simply wasn't cutting it. So here's the debut of Owen's new one! 
Plus, it's got a super awesome detachable canopy shade (in the car during this stroll).
For all of my fellow couponers/good deal hunters, we got this at Buy Buy Baby 
and were able to use a 20% off coupon + $35 in store credit!! Wowza!
**I strongly recommend this stroller for those in the market for a lightweight stroller!

 Getting ready to take his first dip in the pool!

 Despite the extremely chilly water temperature, Owen had a great first time in the pool!

 I woke up Sunday morning to Owen and Daddy playing in a "Swiffer" fort!
Tyler said, "I've actually been thinking about making this fort for a while. 
I mean, the Swiffer has such a sturdy base, making it perfect for a fort!"
Such an architect:)

Trying to "grab" the water!

 And here's Tyler sewing...yes, you heard me. SEWING! He asked, "Is your sewing kit in the closet?" I told him yes. He got it out, selected his needle and thread, asked me how to start, and off he went! 
He sewed on his own button. I'm so proud!

First yogurt melts...Yum!

Owen and I went for a walk at 4pm. Did I mention it was 90 degrees out? HOT!
 So, we stopped for a water. I handed him the cold bottle to help cool him down.
But, as you know, everything goes in his mouth...this bottle was no exception:)

He may not know how to say my name, but at least he smiles when he hears it!

When we're out and about, I usually hear "Da-da." But, today, it was "Ba-ba!"

 Working on sitting up!

First attempt at "textured" baby food. As you can see, he's not a fan.

Thanks for stopping by! We'll see you next week!


2 comments:

  1. Punkin is getting so big!! Love all the pics-thanks for sharing!! xo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at Owen! He is so strong and has fantastic facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete