Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thirty two weeks old

Owen is 33 weeks old today!
Here is a look back at week 32...

Just checking some e-mails...

Baby Mozart!

 And, he made his way to the kitchen...hence, our play yard purchase!

Smiling at the tv

 Heather at House of Woyaks gave Owen this shape sorter. 
I hid it in the corner because I wasn't sure he was ready for it...he found it and proved me wrong.

My first "I'm going to start collecting fun mugs" mug! A whopping $0.50 at a thrift store

 Owen and Grammy enjoying the new play yard!

 Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while sitting up in the Bumbo like a big boy!

Owen and I had a great visit with Claire. 
Would you believe she's 38+ weeks pregnant? She looks amazing, right??

Love my clean snuggle bug!


Daddy's helping Owen get a feel for standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment