Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OWEN!!


Owen is so amazing. Tyler and I are absolutely in LOVE with
our little guy. Here are some pictures of his first two weeks!


He loves being swaddled

War Eagle, Grammy & Owen

Chillin' with Grandpaw Dawg

Sprawled out with daddy

peaceOUT

gangsta' baby

loving that blankie

baby's first stroll

toga

daddy & owen bought beautiful flowers for mommy

he loves tummy time on daddy

sunbathing...dr's orders to get rid of the jaundice


AH! this FACE!

family photo

Grammy, mommy, and owen

mommy and owen

daddy and owen in his tux

matching outfits

cuddling with uncle kyle

naptime with mommy

uncle kyle came to visit!

and so did aunt laurie!
I hope you all enjoyed these photos. I'll be sure to keep them coming:)

Love
Tyler, Kelly, & Owen

2 comments:

  1. So many happy faces in these photos! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

    ReplyDelete