Friday, March 11, 2011

12 weeks

Time is flying by...and baby is growing! I had my 12 week appointment this morning. Tyler is out of town, so my dear NYC friend, Amanda stood in his place! Besides our 10 minute scare being stuck in a tiny elevator with 8 other people (YiKES!), the appointment was great! My doctor is super fabulous which puts me at ease during these appointments.

The craziest part was the ultrasound. Amanda and I were looking at the screen, and all of a sudden our jaws DROPPED! She said, "Holy cow, Kelly! It's a baby!" My last ultrasound revealed a small blob. Today, we could actually make out the baby's shape! I'm sad Tyler missed seeing this, but am so thankful for Amanda's presence.

12 weeks, 5 days


and here's the baby bump at 12 weeks, 4 days!

My mom and Barb are headed to the Big Apple tomorrow! I am so excited to see them, take them around the city, and do some more baby-bump-clothes shopping!

1 comment: